🥶 ***Tips to stay cool this weekend***🥶
It’s getting warmer outside and it doesn’t help that the humidity feels like we are living in the swampy lands of Florida 🥵🥵🐊. I came up with a few tips that I hope can be of help to you.
1. Change your filter and make sure you get the right size! Your old filter should have the size on the sides. You can buy filters at Lockes, Ace or Walmart.
2. Wash your outside unit with a water hose.. (make sure unit is off)!! Remove any leaves, vines or grass around your unit. They should be away from your unit.
3. Leave your Thermostat alone! 😁 Keep it at 70-75 degrees or keep it at a temp where your house is comfortable at. This will help out with your electric bill and also to make sure your unit is not overworking it self. Especially if you have a older unit.
4. Keep your house dark! I have darkening curtains to help keep the sun coming in and also the heat. I do this because my house is older. My curtains are not fancy, I bought mine from Ross 🙂.
5. Turn your ceiling fans on and keep them going. Having that extra air movement can help pull the hot air down and pull the cold air 🆙.
There you go! I hope this can help a few people. I’ll keep posting tip! 😁