*PINK TIGER DAY 2021 RAISES $61,000 FOR THE MCGRATH FOUNDATION*
On behalf of the Pink Tiger organising committee and the entire Curtin Uni Wesley Football Club, we would like to thank everyone who attended the Shakespeare Partners 'Pink Tiger Day 2021' - 10th Anniversary Event on Saturday! With over 300 people buying tickets to the event, it was by far the biggest Pink Tiger Day yet! Our previous fundraising record and goal of $50,000 for 2021 was absolutely smashed with an incredible $61,000 raised for the McGrath Foundation!
A huge thank you to our corporate partners - Shakespeare Financial Group, Western Diagnostic Pathology, The Event Mill, Roadbend Jaguar Land Rover, Phoenix Insurance Brokers, Habitat Finance & Insurance, Bellcourt Property Group - South Perth, Fine Tune Fitness, Galvin Engineering, Mister Walker, Kirribilli Boutique Apartments, Kingspan, PTT WA, The Higham Family and Cottesloe Constructions.
Thanks to The Event Mill and One 20 Productions for creating an incredible event space for the Pink Tiger guests.
A special thank you to Ros at Food by Ros for donating her time and serving up amazing food all day to the 300 guests in attendance!
Thanks also to the incredible businesses that donated to our biggest auction ever - Linneys, Dinner by Leif Huru, Crown Perth, Private Properties, Tiller Dining, COMO The Treasury, Perth Wildcats, West End Plumbing WA, Mister Walker, Bay Village Resort & Spa Dunsborough, Fremantle Dockers, Meers IGA & Off The Vine - Distributors of Fine Wines - and the generous people who purchased them on the day!
Thanks again to all involved! We hope to see you all again next year to add to our total of $372,000 raised in 10 years of Pink Tiger!
Four more sponsors to thank for supporting our players.
Patrick McGinnity - West End Plumbing WA
Mitch Gupanis - Vision Clad Australia Pty Ltd
C**t Luke Lombardi - Howard Porter
C**t Tom Graham - Acumentis Decision Certainty
RALLY AROUND OUR SPONSORS!!
In these crazy times there remains one constant - our magnificent sponsors! Quite simply our club continues to survive financially thanks to their ongoing commitment. As you can imagine, all businesses are suffering in varying degrees at the moment so now more than ever it is essential that the Tiger Family get up and about and do everything we can to support our sponsors!!
This means get pro-active! Go out of your way to provide custom to our sponsors. Engage your family, friends, employer and work colleagues to utilise all of the various goods and services that they offer. And take the time to have a chat and let them know just how much they are appreciated. Have a look on the Sponsors Page on our website and re-familiarise yourself with them all.
If you need any extra info about a sponsor just give me a call - 0410 551734.
At Tigerland we have always rallied around each other when times are tough - this is one of those times!! We need everyone to step up now and embrace our incredible band of loyal and generous sponsors.
Thank you all.
Mark Hayter - Sponsorship Manager
Practically here are some ideas!!
* Phoenix Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd - give them the opportunity to quote on your insurance needs. You have nothing to lose - you will probably save some money! Just ask for David White or Shelley Hyams. Why not ring them now - 9367 7399.
* Bellcourt Property Group - South Perth - have a chat with Dean Sims about your property investment strategies - is it time to upgrade your house!?
* Prestige Homes - Once Dean from Bellcourt has found you the ideal block of land Andrew James will build your dream Home!!
* Shakespeare Financial Group - Isn't it time to switch to Shakespeares for your accounting, tax and financial planning needs.
* PTT WA - while you may not have any photocopiers that need delivery, why not just give Rocket some love and let him know how much you appreciate his incredible generosity to the club!
* West End Plumbing WA - Darcy Reader is the man to unblock your dunny after it being clogged with wet wipes following "toilet paper gate"!!!!!
* Como Liquor Store - for all of your essential supplies!!
* Snap Print & Design - Mark Kennedy (St Georges Tce) and Seek Print (Earl Spalding). Why not stock up on all of your various print supplies. Perhaps have a look at redesigning your letterheads, business cards etc. Give Kenno or Snake a call!!
* Mister Walker - garb a coffee and a sensational takeaway dinner next time you go for a walk on the foreshore.
* Angelo Street Market - for the highest quality fruit & veg and all of your groceries. Try their takeaway "Roast Dinner For 4" - sensational!!
* Roadbend Jaguar Land Rover - No time like the present to upgrade the car - a sensational Jaguar or Range Rover might just be the tonic! Graham Percival is your man.
* Capital Financial Planning - have a chat with Clay Bland and work through you personal financial plan post Covid.
* Fifth Avenue Finance Group - Perko is ready and waiting to help you to finance the shiny new motor you have acquired from Roadbend!
* Varsity Bar Waterford - Once restrictions are lifted make sure the first port of call for all of your crew is Varsity for some frothies and the best burgers in town!!
* Elite Physiotherapy - Michael Swan & Bronte Gorfin will put your bodies back together after all of the isolation "DIY / home reno project" injuries.
* Intersport Armando Sports O'Connor - top up your "activewear".
* Murcia Pestell Hillard - Evan Hillard. The best law firm in town! Are you wills up to date??
* Fine Tune Fitness, Physio & Massage - All clear for 1 on 1 PT in the park with self proclaimed GOAT, Cam Taylor.
* Cottesloe Constructions - Time for an extra bedroom and a new kitchen?? There is nobody better to do your home reno than MIck Mann and his team at CC.
* West Coast Hifi - Crank up your home entertainment system. Upsize Me!! Scott Stay will look after you.
* JBA Surveys - Now might be the time to subdivide your block?! Give Dean Diamond a call.
we can help for website services like getting more clients ...maybe a Google friendly redesign !!