Small locally owned and operated Refrigeration and Air Conditioning business looking for the right candidate to join our team.
You will receive a fully maintained vehicle, phone and uniform.
Full time wages - $35 - $45 per hour + super.
This full time, permanent position will suit someone who possesses the following attributes:
- Sound knowledge of all areas of the Refrigeration and HVAC industry
- Experience with light commercial and domestic maintenance, repairs and installations
- Excellent fault finding ability in the mechanical and electrical fields.
- Commercial refrigeration experience required.
- Good customer relations, communication and timekeeping skills
- Mature, responsible outlook and will be able to take owner ship over the position and jobs
- Ability to lead, work well in a team.
- Minimum 2 years post apprenticeship experience.
The minimum requirements the successful applicant will possess include:
-Full trade qualification
-Full RHL License
-WA restricted electrical License ( A grade licence an advantage but not required
-Able to obtain a police clearance
-WA manual drivers licence
-Australian resident or have the right to work in Australia